InsideOut CirclesA POWERFUL BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR YOUR LIFE!
The Goal is to help YOU evolve into the highest expression of yourself so that you can live YOUR BEST life and positively impact the people you love most.
What You Get?AN INSPIRING HIGH VIBE TRIBE … THAT GETS YOU!
- Explore new and interesting topics over a delicious meal
- Connect and share with a community of women in an intimate and unique setting
- Receive the support, vision and feedback for your personal journey and your professional life
- Embody your feminine strengths of intuition, empathy, compassion and heart
- Grow your network with extraordinary women from a range of businesses and backgrounds
- Gain valuable insights from group wisdom and know-how
- Develop skills including active listening, coaching, small group leadership and conflict resolution
- Nourish your mind, body and soul & learn from extraordinary resources at our events and workshops
How It Works?
What are the main principles and values of InsideOut Circles?
5 key principles that define traditional InsideOut Circles:
- Shared values
- Guided Facilitation
The InsideOut Circles are for women who want to take charge of their life and develop or create their own business, activity, life mission based on what they love doing most. They are brave, creative, full of energy, and they want to make a difference.
What is the basic structure & methodology?
InsideOut Circles provide an interactive and dynamic platform to explore, share, reflect and debate different topics from personal development to current issues .
Employing the self-curiosity approach, the “Exploration Model” focuses on creating shared value for all participants.
A mixture of theoretical ground rules and experiential learning, prepares participants for the InsideOut experience.
What does the InsideOut Circle Offer include?
- Meeting facilities (for ideal circle-sharing environment)
- Delicious foods and drinks during meetings
- All necessary materials and equipment (Vision boards, projectors, boards, screens)
Where do the InsideOut Circles take place?
We select beautiful and intimate settings in Paris for you to be comfortbale to connect and share.
Who is facilitating InsideOut Circles?
Nina Urman, the founder of Dream Dare Act and InsideOut, is a Coach and Facilitator for Personal Transformation to help you get the most from your experience.
As your workshop facilitator with a deep understanding of the InsideOut process and protocol, Nina will introduce the essential principles that guide Circle members to communicate and interact with each other in the InsideOut setting and beyond.